Monday 6 January 2014

OJB’S WIFE MAYBEL REVEALED - "WHY I GAVE OJB ONE OF MY KIDNEYS WITHOUT TELLING A SOUL"



Maybel has been married to the prolific producer and musician, Babatunde Okungbowa a.k.a OJB Jezreel for the past 20 years. However, OJB has 8 children from three different women. Maybel choice to give him one of her kidney without telling her family, friend or relations. And when asked what her reasons were…

Why did you decide to give him one of your kidneys?
Mabel: I did not even think twice about it, I had it and I gave it to him. He is my husband, the father of our children and I love him despite... This is somebody I have been with all my life. I did not tell anybody before I decided to, not even my parents because I had foreseen their reaction. I am sure God knew this situation before he brought us together because not only am I a match for him, we are the same blood group and we are both stubborn. When I married him, I told God I wanted the both of us to grow old together and live to see many generations. Uhunnnnnn! Your comment and opinion people…

No comments: